Jade Grain 25 poison is a highly palatable milling grade grain, impregnated with the active ingredient Bromadiolone and is excellent for quickly controlling rodent infestations, killing rats and mice in as little as 2 feeds.
Jade Grain is packed in 25g sachets to keep the bait as fresh as possible. The bait is produced using the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure rodents are lured to the baits quickly and infestations controlled fast.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken.
Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g sachets enough for between 1-3 rat bait points. Box contains 10 x 150g pouches.
How to use:
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 50-100g of Jade Grain into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
It is advisable to wear protective clothing i.e. gloves when handling any rodenticide or poison and also when disposing of any dead rodents.